Waiting on Wednesday: Beyond the Rising Tide by Sarah Beard




Beyond the Rising Tide

Author: Sarah Beard
Goodreads

Kai met Avery only once--in the moment he died saving her life. Now when he's not using his new healing powers to help people, he watches helplessly as Avery's life is unraveled by his death. To help her, he risks everything by breaking the rules, dangerously blurring the barriers between life and death.
Beyond the Rising Tide Releases June 14 2016








This book is just right up my alley! Wanted to review it, but I just don't have time to before the deadline so I guess I'm waiting (impatiently) for its release. 

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?? 

Comments

  1. ugh the feels. I can already feel them coming just from reading the synopsis!

    Happy Reading!
    My Waiting on Wednesday
    Peyton @A Bookish Mess

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly