Weekly Review: June 19, 2016

Happy Sunday and Happy Father's Day to all you fathers out there!! Especially my dad and the amazing father to my boys. I seriously don't know what I would do without them!!

And now for my weekly recap...

FOR REVIEW

Thanks to Simon and Schuster Children's Publishing and Rockstar Book Tours for this beauti!

WHAT I BOUGHT


CURRENTLY READING

Still reading City of Heavenly Fire. I haven't had much time to read this past week and it's driving me insane! Had to work all day yesterday too so no reading then either.. *sigh* Maybe I'll finish it this week! *fingers crossed*

CURRENT GIVEAWAYS


ecopy of the Complete Mine Series by Janeal Falor


$20 Amazon Gift Card

POSTS ON THE BLOG THIS WEEK

Review: The Almost Girl by Amalie Howard

EBOOK DEALS AND FREEBIES

The Death Cure by James Dashner is a Kindle Daily Deal today!!! Just $2.99!! 

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken is also a Kindle Daily Deal and it's just $1.99!!! 

Fallen by Lauren Kate is a Daily Deal as well and it's just $2.99!! LOVED this series!!

Pure, Deity and Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout are all $1.99!! Could not get enough of this series!! **NOTE: these are the second, third and fourth books in the Covenant series.

**These prices are valid as of June 19th!! Please check the pricing before buying!!**

ABOUT BEAUTI

There are so many ways in the month of June to join Beauticontrol with a membership, which gives you the power to SAVE MONEY or MAKE MONEY! Plus, you get a lifetime discount on all BC products which is so amazing! You will love all the perks that come with your membership ;)

Plus... Check out these awesome steals:
You can find all this in my June brochure:

Or you can purchase by going to my website:
http://www.beautipage.com/kellysandidge/


LIFE HAPPENINGS

Not a whole lot going on right now. Mainly just working. A LOT. Yay busy season... -_-


INTERESTING POSTS FROM OTHER BLOGGERS

Ranking the worst to the very best: Seasons of Gilmore Girls @ Nawanda Files - So I stumbled across this post from back in February about the Gilmore Girls and I couldn't resist sharing it with you guys! My favorite show ranking pretty much exactly how I would rank it (with a few exceptions). Go check it out!

So what did you get this week lovelies??

Link me up! :)


Comments