Quick Review: Attack on Titan by Hajime Isayama



ABOUT THE BOOK

Attack on Titan

by Hajime Isayama
In this post-apocalytpic sci-fi story, humanity has been devastated by the bizarre, giant humanoids known as the Titans. Little is known about where they came from or why they are bent on consuming mankind. Seemingly unintelligent, they have roamed the world for years, killing everyone they see. For the past century, what's left of man has hidden in a giant, three-walled city. People believe their 100-meter-high walls will protect them from the Titans, but the sudden appearance of an immense Titan is about to change everything.







QUICK REVIEW

Attack on Titan is a rather intense ride. You never know what's going to happen next or who is going to die. This story is about humans who have been reduced to living behind a giant wall to keep the Titans out, just to survive. What are Titans, you ask? Titans are giant humanoid looking creatures that eat humans, which make them insanely terrifying. Especially because they are so difficult to kill. I know, I know, it sounds really creepy and quite gross when put into simple terms, but I assure you, this manga is incredibly good, and there are so many twists, it will blow your mind and make your head spin. And it's still not over. I'm currently waiting on the next chapter to come out and it's an agonizingly long wait.

If you're into reading manga and not afraid of gore, you should check it out. I should also note that this is my very first manga that I've read through and it was a lot easier to read that I expected. I will definitely be checking out some other mangas of my favorite anime now.

RATING:



Comments