Bookish Goals: February 2017


Hello lovelies! Anyone else think January went by incredibly fast?

It's now February, aka my birthday month, woo! It also means that I didn't quite reach all of my bookish reading goals for January, so I'm carrying some of them over to February and adding some other books to my list. So far, I'm doing pretty well I think, considering I've already read half of the first book on my list.

Here's a quick view of my TBR List for the month of February:



Several of these have to do with a bit of romance (I mean, it is February!); I figured with Valentine's Day coming up I would focus on those types of stories for a bit.

So what are your February bookish goals for the month? What are you hoping to read or waiting on? Anything coming out soon that you're just dying to read? 


Tell me in the comments! <3


Comments