That's What He Said Thursday: May 12, 2016

hosted by Chapter Break


That's What He Said is a meme featuring a favorite line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind these are direct quotes from dialogue in a book. It is NOT a physical description of a male protag or a paragraph of dialogue. It is a line spoken by our favorite heroes to their lucky ladies.

This is my very first That's What He Said post and for it I chose a quote from Marissa Meyer's Scarlet because I'm completely obsessed with this series right now.


"I know. We met less than a week ago and in that time I've done nothing but lie and cheat and betray you. I know. But if you give me a chance ... all I want is to protect you. To be near you. For as long as I'm able." - Wolf to Scarlet Benoit

Link me to your That's What He Said posts lovelies!


Comments