Know Me Better (4)

Know Me Better is a weekly meme hosted by Kathy at I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week she will post 5 questions from her author interviews and answer them herself. She invites us to share our answers as well!


Question 1: Pieces of Advice you have for aspiring writers.

Well, considering I am not a famous author or anything I feel that I can't give any proper advice, however, I will take a shot at it. Considering I am in the middle of writing my first story that I strongly desire to finish (I've never finished one before! I get writers block very easily), I guess I will have to give advice that is hard for me to take myself: Don't be afraid of criticism; it can only make you better.


Question 2: Favorite TV shows when you were younger.

Oh man, I have several. When I was a little kid, I loved Barney. Watching it now, I have NO IDEA what my little brain was thinking. Then it was on to The Brady Bunch, Rugrats, Doug, Hey Arnold! and I can't forget Boy Meets World. As a teen I watched Smallville, Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill.





Question 3: What would we find if we looked under your bed?

Shoes, boxes of books, board games and probably the random toy that got kicked underneath it.


Question 4: Book Store or Library?

This might sound a little materialistic, but I love owning the books that I read so definitely bookstore. The main reason I love owning them, aside from the gorgeous covers that usually come with them, is rereading. I love knowing I can reread them any time I want without having to wait in line for it at a library. And I think that books make great decor. I'd love to have a library in my home.






Question 5: Heads or Tails

I usually call 'heads'.










It's your turn now!
Feel free to link up and leave comments :)



Comments

  1. Doug, Boy Meets World and Gilmore Girls!! YES!
    I also love me some rereading!

    http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2013/02/know-me-better_5924.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a writer either and I get writers block as well, I've been meaning to finish a book in the past 8 years. I love rereading books as well and it would be my dream to have a library in my house I could picture it, I think I'd need a very big house

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just reading from your favorite shows your roughly my sister's age, I so remember having to watch Barney when she was a toddler.

    Have you listed your blog with YA Blogosphere it's a directory listing for all YA-related blogs.

    My KMB.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly