Weekly Review: January 5, 2013

So this has been a rather exciting week for me this week!

This happened:
I had been saying for quite some time now that I was going to cut my hair and donate it to Children With Hair Loss and on friday I finally got it all cut. I'm so excited to be able to do this! If you would like information on how to donate your hair to this program you can find it here.

This also happened:
I bought the movie tie-in version of Vampire Academy because I'm in love with this cover! It's so much better than the original.

My poor baby boy got his first shots last Monday and it about broke my heart. He didn't like them at all. But we got to spend some much needed family time together over the week. Spent New Year's Eve lying in bed and relaxing with my littlest why my oldest was with his Grannie at a New Year's Eve party where he played with kids and watched Ninja Turtles.

Also, the Vampire Academy Read-Along begins tomorrow! You can sign up for it here.

--------------------

What I got:


And for my son:

--------------------

So what did you get this week?


Comments