In My Mailbox: January 27-February 2, 2013

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to share books you've received over the past week.


For Kindle























WOW. I did not realize how many books I bought and downloaded for my Kindle app this week!! Sheesh. I really need to lay off looking at the Daily Deals and freebies! They're just so hard to pass up!


Hardcover




Posts This Week:


Reviews

2BR02B by Kurt Vonnegut (January's Challenge)

Other



What did you receive in your mailbox this week?

Comments

  1. Great haul this week! I absolutely loved Incarnate, Anna & The French Kiss, and Slide. I hope you enjoy everything. :D

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what an epic week for you! I see Sins & Needles in there! WOOT!! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly