Top Ten Tuesday: Books I've Read So Far in 2013 and The Liar Society


This week is going to be a little difficult for me! I haven't read a whole lot of books this year, but I have read more than ten. These will definitely be in no particular order because all of these are JUST. SO. AMAZING.


Top Ten Books I've Read So Far in 2013





Eve | Boundless | Obsidian | Unravel Me | Incarnate





Sever | Prodigy | The Host | Clockwork Princess <--MAJOR SPOILERS!! | Sense and Sensibility


The titles with links are links to reviews; the titles without links either don't have reviews or the reviews have yet to be posted, with the exception of Clockwork Princess which is a link to my rambling about the love triangle and ending. Not exactly a review but you can clearly see how much I LOVED the book from that.. haha




And now for the teaser from The Liar Society by Lisa Roecker and Laura Roecker:




A small object covered in paper skidded across the floor and landed at my feet. My heart thudded to life in my chest, hammering so hard and fast I thought it might burst. I briefly considered booking it out of there without the message that had come crashing through the window, but my curiosity overcame my fear. Paper beats rock, I thought as I unwound a rubber band securing the paper and flattening it out on my thigh. In bloodred ink and block handwriting, the note read:
Ashes, ashes, we're going to take you down.


Comments

  1. So many of these were really high on my list but didn't quite make the top ten. Boundless was a phenomenally ending to a great series! I can say I am glad I waited and was able to binge read it because I don't know if I could have waited. I love Incarnate, have you read Asunder yet? Because it is just as awesome plus those covers are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these! Clockwork Princess was a fantastic conclusion, it is on my list as well.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prodigy was fantastic! I did not see the plot going in that direction at all. How is she going to wrap things up?!? Clockwork Princess made my list too. http://wp.me/pzUn5-1yN

    ReplyDelete
  4. SEVER! I really need to read this I really liked Wither and want to find out what happened.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly