Sunday, January 19, 2014

Weekly Review: January 19, 2014


So I missed posting this last weekend (I really need to remember to post these!) so this is going to be a two week haul.

What I got

*thanks to NetGalley and Random House Children's for these lovelies!*

*thanks to YA Bound Book Tours for the chance to review this!*

On the Blog Last Week


Planned Posts for This Week

Blog Tour Review: Escape from Eden by Elisa Nader
Vampire Academy Read-Along Chapters 11-15
Life of a Blogger: Celebrity Crushes
Top Ten Tuesday: Things on my Reading Wishlist

Interesting Posts from Other Bloggers

I got this idea from Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat and I thought it was rather neat! I think each week if there is a post or a few that I've really enjoyed reading, I will also share them with you.

Novel Thoughts: Blogger Etiquette by Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat

That's all for this week folks! :)

What did you receive this week lovelies??

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated. I read and love every single one! Also, this is an Award-Free Zone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)
....

NOTE: Because of all the spam I've been getting lately, I've had to change some settings on my comments. Anonymous Users can no longer post comments. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Reading

-Kelly